Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: If I was Julius...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    If I was Julius...

    i would be ticked off a bit. marion barber keeps stealing my touchdowns. barber now has 10 touchdowns on the year. (as of halftime)
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If I was Julius...

    I guess it is a trade off. more touchdowns or more touches and more yards
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If I was Julius...

    i totally agree. the yards and touches are more valuable, but dang, i'd love to have more TD's in the stat column. could mean more money come contract negotiations.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If I was Julius...

    make that 11 TD's.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If I was Julius...

    Ive been thinking the same thing all season. I have Jones on my fantasy team and its driving me crazy.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If I was Julius...

    This has done nothing but [censored] me off. Like last week JJ catches a screen pass and takes it down to the 1, then guess who comes in, Marion "[censored]" Barber for the one yard score.. Hell give JJ a couple.

    Another thing that has taken away from JJ's productivity. He used to get a lot of 3rd and long draws that he could rack up a few nice yards with, his rookie year he ran the hell out of draws and now that is gone to guess who, you got it, Marion Barber. I would be a little mad if I was him....

    If he and Thomas get 1,000 yards both this season they will be the only brothers in NFL history to accomplish that feat.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I guess Romo is the real deal

    he (Romo) looks like he has started for 5 years.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I guess Romo is the real deal

    I want to see him on a big time stage against a big time defense. Not saying thanksgiving isnt a big stage, but the Bucs arent world beaters by any stretch of the imagination. Watching Romo progress should be fun. The more game tape becomes available, the better prepared defenses will be to throw different stuff at him.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I guess Romo is the real deal

    Does anybody know why Julius hasn't played the last few series..... Did I miss something....
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I guess Romo is the real deal

    I was just wondering the same thing, I would venture that Parcells is keeping the punishment down on his first string back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •